Rabu, 12 Oktober 2011
Makanan Patut Dihindarkan
Saya mendapatkan artikel ini daripada emel kawan yang prihatin kepada saya. Saya rasa elok kita kongsikan pengetahuan bagi manfaat bersama pesakit barah
FOODS YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT
Most of us know that food itself cannot be considered poisonous. Very few of us know that pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus and their toxins, which are characteristically present in stored and fermented food, are using our food chain as a Trojan Horse. The following list of foods are high in pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold and produce mycotoxins that have been documented to cause specific diseases and very specific organ lesions in both animals and in humans and should never be ingested.
1. Pig meat including sausage, bacon, salami, and ham are fully fungal colonized and contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A, associated with many different documented cancers.
2. Tobacco contains yeasts aand sugars which ferment the tobacco into the form which reaches the human blood and tissues causing disbiosis of the blood and tissues leading to every degenerative disease known including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.
3. Mushrooms are not a vegetable but rather the fruiting body of a fungus whose major form of existence, the root-like mycelium, is hidden in the soil. This fruiting body is but the means to disperse the seed-like spores of the fungus throughout the blood and tissues. For example edible mushrooms induce bladder cancer. However, some mushrooms contain a large amount of beta glucan, a polysaccharide carbohydrate that builds the ability of macrophages in the blood to destroy cancer cells. Examples are Agaricus blazei murril, maitake, shitake, and reishi. These are powerful anti-tumor mushrooms.
4. Corn and all associated products over 25 different strains of fungus…all disease causing. several cancer causing.
5. Peanuts & Cashews contain over 27 different strains of fungus…(high levels of cancer causing fungus) Note Jimmy Carter family with high incidence of cancer. Barley contains the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A associated with many different documented cancers.
6. Animal meat and poultry including beef, lamb, chicken, and turkey contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A associated with many different documented cancers.
7. Alcohol including wine and especially beer contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A.
8. Dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice-cream, butter, etc. are fully colonized with fungi and contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. These foods are also high in sugar which promotes the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus.
9. Eggs are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins.
10. STORED GRAINS AND CEREALS ARE FULLY COLONIZED WITH FUNGUS AND CONTAMINATED WITH MYCOTOXINS.
11. Stored potatoes are fully colonized with fungus and contaiminated with mycotoxins.
12. Sugar including honey maple syrup, corn syrup, sucrose, rice syrup, barley malt etc. promote the growth of pleomorphic bacteris, yeast, fungus, and mold and suppress the immune system response up to five hours
13. Vinegar or apple cider vinegar acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold.
14. Yeast in any form including Brewers Yeast.
15. Caffeine in any form acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of pleomorphic baceast, fungus and mold High fructose fruits acidify the blood and tissues and feed the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold.
16. For example, APPLE JUICE IS CONTAMINATE WITH THE CARCINOGENIC MYCOTOXIN PATULIN WHICH IS DERIVED FROM THE FUNGUS AND IS ASSOCIATED WITH STOMACH CANCER.
17. Dried fish contains the Aspergillus fungus and the extracts from the dried fish contains large amounts of aflatoxin.
18. Devitalized salt changes the negative charge on the blood cells causing them to stack or combine into symplasts which can lead to oxygen deprivation, congestion, poor circulation, stroke, and/or heart attack”
19. Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils like margarine, shortenings and vegetable oils are altered fat substances which are known to be detrimental to health because they interfere with normal biochemical processes. These oils have been shown to increase cholesterol, decrease beneficial high-density lipoprotein (HDL) interfere with our liver’s detoxification system, and interfere with essential fatty acid function.”