- Lead acetate dyeing of textiles
- Lead chloride preparation of lead salts
- Lead molybdate pigments used in dyestuffs
- Lead nitrate mordant in dyeing; oxidizer in dyeing(4)
- it placed an unproductive burden on them, and
- it required their already safe products to undergo costly or unnecessary testing.
Tags: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Coalition to End Childhool Lead Poisoning, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, environment, GOTS, heavy metals, lead, Lead poisoning, national textile association, Oeko-Tex, Toxic Substances Control Act, Toxic Substances Control Act of 1976, United States, United States Environmental Protection Agency
Categories : babies, Chemicals, dyes, Health issues, lead