Rabu, 21 Disember 2011

Barah Ovari

Barah Ovari
Name: Trina Hammack
Occupation: >Health care practitioner
Diagnosis: Ovarian Cancer
“I began the Sono Photo Dynamic Therapy treatments and during the first few weeks watched my CA 125 plummet,” Hammack said. “All of my doctors were monitoring my lab reports and CT scans, and with each report the news was better and better. Soon the cancer was completely gone.”
“I am staying on the Hope4Cancer maintenance program, and continue to enjoy good health. And I still send my own clients to Hope4Cancer whenever they present with a serious disease,” Hammack says. “I am living proof that there are natural treatments out there that really do work.”

The Diagnosis Every Woman Dreads - Ovarian Cancer

As a health care practitioner, Trina Hammack knew the statistics. So when she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, she knew her prognosis was bleak. In 2009, over 21,000 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer, and nearly 15,000 of them will die. According to the National Institutes of Health, ovarian cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths in women, and is known medically as ‘the silent killer’ because there are often no symptoms and the disease is not discovered until the cancer has spread.
The ovaries are almond-sized organs that produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone and they release eggs during the monthly cycle. After menopause, the ovaries stop releasing eggs and make fewer hormones. Symptoms of ovarian cancer may include abdominal or pelvic pain or pressure, sudden bloating, nausea and indigestion, gas, fatigue, constipation and diarrhea or there may be no symptoms at all. Risk factors are a family history of breast or ovarian cancer, being over 55 years of age, never bearing children and taking estrogen therapy for over 10 years.
Hammack owns Cornerstone Wellness Center in Monterey, California. Last year, she was feeling fatigued, and her waistbands were getting tight. “I just felt something was wrong, so I made an appointment with my GYN,” she said. Her doctor did an ultrasound and told her he suspected she had ovarian cancer. She was referred to an oncologist, where she received a pelvic exam, a blood test for the CA-125 tumor marker, ultrasound and a biopsy of tissue and fluid samples.
Over the years, when Hammack’s own clients were diagnosed with cancer, she sent them to Baja’s Hope4Cancer Institute. She had met Hope4Cancer’s medical director, Dr. Antonio Jimenez, at a medical conference, and they discussed natural cancer treatments. Impressed with his knowledge and compassion, she had always said that if she were ever diagnosed, she would call him immediately.
“My tumor was the size of a melon. Dr. Jimenez was the first call I made. Dr. Jimenez recommended that I have the tumor removed, and then send him my reports, which I did.” Hammack says. “My oncologist wanted me to do the standard treatment – chemotherapy and radiation. Dr. Jimenez recommended SonoPhoto Dynamic Therapy (SPDT), his Rapha-EL cancer vaccine, Poly MVA, Immunocare and his Total Health Program. Soon after my surgery, I headed for Mexico and met with Dr. Jimenez.”
Hammack knew the side effects of chemo and radiation. These conventional treatments would mean being thrown into early menopause, hair loss, infections, bleeding, vomiting, diarrhea, mouth sores, a risk of intestinal blockage, lymphadema, depression and shortness of breath. She’d seen friends undergo these treatments and knew she would never subject herself to those brutal side effects.
“I began the SonoPhoto treatments and during the first few weeks watched my CA 125 plummet,” Hammack said. “All of my doctors were monitoring my lab reports and CT scans, and with each report the news was better and better. Soon the cancer was completely gone.”
SPDT is available in only a few facilities world wide. Dr. Jimenez trained with Ireland’s Dr. Tom Cleary, who was internationally known for his work with SonoPhoto Dynamic Therapy, and with Dr. Donald Burke, researcher and professor at Harvard University. Dr. Jimenez uses a non-toxic sensitizing agent. Once absorbed into the body, this natural compound attaches itself only to cancer cells. Next, sound and light frequencies are pulsed through the body, which causes photosynthesis of the sensitizing agent, and that process explodes oxygen into the cancer cells and destroys them. The treatment is painless, non-invasive and free of side effects when used as directed. According to Dr. Jimenez, SPDT produces excellent results in several types of cancer. “We use this treatment on ovarian cancer because it works quickly to stop the spread of cancer to other organs and eliminates stray cancer cells in the body. If tumors are large, I sometimes recommend having the tumor removed surgically first, followed by SPDT instead of conventional treatments,” Jimenez explained. “Patients with smaller tumors often choose to forego surgery and just do SPDT along with other natural treatments we offer instead of any conventional treatment. We use SPDT on liver and pancreatic cancers, bone, stomach, breast, lung and prostate cancer.” Hammack is still cancer free. “I am staying on the Hope4Cancer maintenance program, and continue to enjoy good health. And I still send my own clients to Hope4Cancer whenever they present with a serious disease,” Hammack says. “I am living proof that there are natural treatments out there that really do work.”

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.