"For the love of money is the root of all evil…"
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
their experiments with Laetrile:
from Dr. Sigiura read:
therapy as follows:
had caused the destruction of a wide variety
of tumors including those of:
- Dr. Dean Burk of the National Cancer Institute.
- Dr. John A. Morrone of the Jersey City Medical Center.
- Dr. Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., who developed Laetrile.
- Dr. John A. Richardson, the courageous San Francisco physician who challenged the government's right to prevent Laetrile from being used in the United States;
- John A. Richardson, M.D., and Patricia Griffin, R.N., Laetrile Case Histories; The Richardson Cancer Clinic Experience published by Westlake Village, CA: American Media, 1977.
- Dr. Philip E. Binzel, Jr., a physician in Washington Court House, Ohio, who has used Laetrile for over twenty years with outstanding success (Philip E. Binzel, M.D., Alive and Well: One Doctor's Experience with Nutrition in the Treatment of Cancer Patients, published by American Media, Westlake Village, CA, 1994) and many others from over twenty countries with equally impeccable credentials."
X-rays induce cancer because of
at least two factors.
Second, they weaken or destroy the production of white blood cells which constitutes the immunological defense mechanism, the body's front-line defense against cancer.
- Loss of appetite
- Progressive weakness
- Hair cells: are fast growing, so the hair falls out during treatment.
- Reproductive organs: are affected causing sterility.
- The brain: becomes fatigued.
- Eyesight and hearing: are impaired.
- Every conceivable function is disrupted with such agony for the patient: that many of them elect to die of the cancer rather than to continue treatment.