· Multiple sclerosis (MS)
· Memory loss
· Hormonal problems
· Hearing loss
· Alzheimer's disease
· Parkinson's disease
· Brain lesions
· Neuroendocrine disorders
Dangers of Aspartame Poisoning
The dangers of aspartame poisoning have been a well guarded secret since the 1980s. The research and history of aspartame is conclusive as a cause of illness and toxic reactions in the human body. Aspartame is a dangerous chemical food additive, and its use during pregnancy and by children is one of the greatest modern tragedies of all. Why haven't you heard about aspartame poisoning before? Partly because the diet industry is worth trillions of American dollars to corporations, and they want to protect their profits by keeping the truth behind aspartame's dangers hidden from the public. When NutraSweet® was introduced for the 'second' time in 1981, a diet craze revolutionized America's eating protocols and a well-oiled money machine was set into motion changing modern lifestyles. After more than twenty years of aspartame use, the number of its victims is rapidly piling up, and people are figuring out for themselves that aspartame is at the root of their health problems. Patients are teaching their doctors about this nutritional peril, and they are healing themselves with little to no support from traditional medicine.
What can you do about aspartame poisoning?Set an example by changing your diet.
- Tell everyone you know.
- Talk to the schools and day care centers. Offer to speak at parent-teachers meetings.
- Contact your local, state, and Federal government representatives.
- If you see someone with a diet drink, ask if they have had any of the typical aspartame side effects.
- Spread the word at your work.
- Distribute the Aspartame Consumer Safety Network and Pilot's Hotline number: 1-800-969-6050 or 1-214-563-4268.
- Tell your doctor about the scientific research available proving the negative side effects of aspartame.
- Register a complaint with the FDA, the FAA, the NutraSweet Company about aspartame poisoning.
- Return all food products with aspartame, opened or unopened, to your grocer. Tell him/her the products make you sick. The grocer can return them to the manufacturer for a store refund. The manufacturer should get the message. So, will the grocer.
- Spread the word on computer networks.
- Publish articles in newsletters at your church, place of work, or neighborhood association.
- Set a personal example for health and wellness.
Awareness about sweetenersBecome aware of all unnecessary chemicals hidden in your foods. Be a food detective. Purify your diet as much as possible, and try to enjoy natural eating. Drink more purified water than any other beverage. Cut back on artificial food substitutes. Get back to the basics of eating and exercise regularly.
Read more about Aspartame and other Sweeteners
Phenylalanine - Aspartame PoisoningNutrition fact about Phenylalanine in aspartame:
Aspartame and PKU
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome and symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Multiple Sclerosis symptoms
- Menstrual problems
Read more about Aspartame Detoxification
Aspartame Detoxification Information
Read more about the Aspartame Detox Process